Rules of a Gentleman
1. A Gentleman is always presentable
2. Live a passionate life, with a compassionate nature, and dispassionate judgement.
3. Talent is God-given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given.
4. Opening the door for a lady is not optional.
5. A Gentleman is one who puts more into the world than he takes out.
6. Nothing beats a good hat, so long as it is removed when indoors.
7. Anything worth having, is worth working hard for.
8. A Gentleman will never instigate a fight, but he is permitted to end one.
9. A Gentleman reads and reflects.
10. The best suits are tailored (ties should never be a focal point).
11. A Gentleman means what he says, and says what he means.
12. Be gracious in manner, humble in tone, and thankful for what is given.
13. A Gentleman lives beyond his zone of comfort.
14. The line between confidence and arrogance is very thin, and a Gentleman is aware of it.
15. Drinks are not meant to be mixed.
16. A Gentleman can drive stick-shift.
17. A Gentleman can jump if need be.
18. Know the differences between courage and stupidity.
19. A Gentleman is observant, and takes action without delay.
20. To a lady, a Gentleman will readily offer both his coat and his hand.